Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Concert in the Kitchen

In this dream, I went over to my grandma’s house and there were tons and tons of people in her house.  I recognized many of my friends there, and it seemed like a party was going on.  I was talking to some of my friends when everyone slowly started going into the kitchen.  We followed everyone else, but my mom called me and I stopped.  I sat down on the couch because I couldn’t hear her and my friends went on without me.  Eventually, I hung up and went to find my friends.  I entered the kitchen, and it was not the kitchen at all.  It was like the House of Blues in the middle of my grandma’s house and there was a concert going on.  I sent a text to one of my friend’s asking where she was, but I got no reply.  When I started to get worried she came up behind me, and then I woke up. 

To interpret this dream, I found a website called MiMi.hu.  The website offers more than just a dream dictionary, and also has many definitions for certain dream symbols.  This website says that houses represent the dreamer, and the kitchen of a house represents the heart of a dreamer.  There were many interpretations of dreaming of a concert, but the main idea was that it foretells happiness in the future. 

I would have to say this interpretation is pretty accurate.  Music is a huge part of my life.  I absolutely love going to concerts; experiencing live music and watching the bands on stage is amazing.  So it makes sense that concerts would be in my heart (kitchen).  As for the future, I had this dream quite a while ago and I am very happy (concerts).

Here’s the link to the dream dictionary on that website: http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/index_dreams.html

No comments:

Post a Comment