Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cornflake Eating Competition

I was a man again in this dream (that’s starting to worry me a little).  A bunch of people and I were standing in a Japanese style room around a gigantic bowl of cornflakes.  We were all competing in a cornflake eating competition.  For some reason, I was trying to impress the girl next to me.  Then this serious Japanese man who was monitoring everyone walked by me and scolded me, telling me to stop trying to impress her and that’s not how he trained me.  So I got serious and started eating my cornflakes.  In the end, there was just me and an older man left, and I won.  I was oddly proud of myself, and then I woke up.
To interpret this dream, I went to a website called My Dream Dictionary.  Dreaming of cereal indicates that I am starting a new project or a new stage in life.  It can also simply mean I was hungry in my sleep, but I don’t usually eat cereal for breakfast.  To dream that I am a man represents me welcoming a stronger side of my personality.  Also, to see an older man in a dream indicates wisdom.
I think this interpretation is fairly accurate.  The last two things, wisdom and a stronger side of my personality, could really mean anything.  As I’m getting older, I believe that my experiences have made me stronger and wiser.  As for a new project, I had this dream very recently right before beginning an art project where I had to make a film at Venice Beach.
Here’s the website: http://www.mydreamdictionary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment