Thursday, September 30, 2010

On the Run from the FBI

My mom and I were cleaning the living room, when there came a knock on the door.  It was two police officers, a man and a woman, who asked to interview us outside.  While I was being interviewed by the male police officer, I saw a bomb.  I panicked and crawled on top of the car, which somehow shielded me from the explosion.  My mom told me we had to hide, so we got in the car and took off.  The FBI was chasing us, and we decided it would be smart to ditch the car and run (which is not smart at all).  They were shooting at us, so we hid in an abandoned liquor store.  A little bit later, a woman in a suit came in and told us we would be safe if we went with her.  We decided to trust her, and she took us to her mansion.  She talked to us by a large lake near her house.  She told us we were safe “for now” because we had to appear in court, but after that we’d be on the run again.  My mom and I left, and my mom took me to a car dealership to buy me a car.  I backed it out of the parking space and accidentally backed into another car.  Both cars completely fell apart on the soft impact.  Random people helped me and the other driver out of our cars, but suddenly a multitude of police officers surrounded me.  I was afraid they weren’t going to give me medical attention and let me die, and then I woke up. 

To analyze this dream, I went to a website called “the Curious Dreamer.”  I thought it was cute because it’s Alice in Wonderland themed.  This website has a dream analyzer, where you can type in your entire dream, and it will pick out all the dream symbols in the dream and analyze it for you.  Dreaming about getting caught by the police symbolizes being falsely accused of something.  Mom just means mom (how creative).  A bomb indicates feeling defenseless against authority.  A woman I don’t know in a dream can represent a problem involving a real person that I do know.  Lastly, a car accident suggests something happening that’s outside my control. 

What I find really interesting is that after analyzing this dream, it almost seems like it predicted the future.  The day after I had this dream, I went to the US Open in Huntington Beach to see Cobra Starship and Weezer.  My mom was going to drive me and my friends Jean and Michelle there (mom).  While I was on my way to Jean’s house, she called me and told me her grandma said she couldn’t go (woman I don’t know/car accident).  I really wanted her to come, but there was nothing I could do (bomb).  The only interpretation that doesn’t really fit is being falsely accused of something (unless someone did behind my back; who knows?), but overall I find it fascinating that those particular events happened after I had that dream. 

Here’s the link to the website I used: http://www.thecuriousdreamer.com/dreamanalyzer.php

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy how much detail you remember from your dreams. I have heard that before you go to bed, if you remember to try and remember your dream the next morning, it actually works. If you don't care to remember what you dream about, then you most likely won't even remember much of it at all. Before I go to bed, I always wonder what I'm about to dream about. That may be weird, but I believe dreams can be very entertaining... especially since I dream up some pretty outrageous things. I feel like the worst dreams are the nightmares where you feel like you're really living through it. I had one of those about two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete